Money Plus SP1 was released via smartconnect, on March 24, 2008. This update contains the following fixes:
- Resolves a conflict with the DEP setting in Windows Vista and in some versions of Windows XP. This conflict caused Money Plus to crash (FAQ Article 512).
- Money Plus Activation now accepts all characters if Windows is set to use Large Fonts (FAQ Article 533).
- Activation improvements for firewall and proxy configurations are included.
- Activation improvements for non-administrator configurations are included.
- Performance is improved when you work with Money Plus data files that contain many "unaccepted transactions."
- Other fixes to improve compatibility with Windows Vista are included.