Sunday, June 10, 2007

moneymvps.org website down again

Hi

The moneymvps.org website is down again today. It's been out of action now for a couple of hours.

Looks like it could be down a few more hours yet, so if you need articles in the meantime, you may need to go to the google cache (do a search on google, find the page on my website, and then press 'cached' to read it).

MY apologies. I've been trying to get things back up for the last two hours, but I don't think it can be fixed without intervention from the server administrators.

I possibly may have to start looking for some alternative hosting, but would prefer not, as i'll have to change the URL if I do :(


Update 10pm: seems like we're back in business. Let's hope so as I have an early flight in the morning and would prefer the site back up for the next 4 days before I come back

No comments: