Saturday, August 26, 2006

A few new articles, a few updates

Over the last couple of weeks, external pressures have caused me to cut back on the Microsoft Money FAQ website and support in the newsgroups. I don't expect this to change for a while.

However, I did manage to squeeze in a few new articles. One article turned into two and another one was on my to-do list, ever since I was asked about viewing data in high contrast by a partially blind person.

So, there is now a very short article showing what the 'patterns for chart views' option does (FAQ Article 432). Along with this are two articles on the sanitize.exe program (FAQ Article 430 - what the tool does, and FAQ Article 431 - how to do it).

I've made some updates to a couple of other articles - this I do on a pretty regular basis, if only to rephrase parts of an article, add newer information (which I do quite a bit for the Premium Bonds (UK) article) or change something based on user feedback.

As always, updates are listed on the recently updated page, along with an RSS feed at http://moneymvps.org/faq/recentlyUpdatedRSS.aspx.

No comments: